5th Biennial Technology Law Conference - 17-19 May 2017 São Paulo, Brazil - SAVE THE DATE!
- 05/17/2017 - 05/19/2017
A conference presented by the IBA Technology Law Committee and the IBA Latin American Regional Forum
It is our pleasure to bring you preliminary details of the upcoming 5th Biennial Technology Law conference entitled Technology beyond the bounds: enterprise benefits and social and regulatory limits, taking place in São Paulo, Brazil on 17-19 May 2017.
SAVE THE DATES IN YOUR DIARY NOW
Topics will include:
- Artificial intelligence, digital advertising and other intellectual property issues
- Cyber risk, cybercrime and cybersecurity
- Driverless cars: are they legally safe?
- Ethics, compliance and privacy
- Government surveillance, data protection and social awareness
- Impact of privacy on international trade agreements
- Internet currency, mobile money and the emerging cashless society
- Internet of things, consumer wearables and general internet laws
- Net neutrality: a free or open internet?
- Revenge porn, online harassment and repercussions
By registering your interest for this event you will receive full conference details as soon as registration is open. Delegates will also receive a 10% discount for registering online.
We look forward to seeing you in São Paulo!
Yuval Horn Horn & Co, Tel Aviv; Co-Chair, IBA Technology Law Committee
Simone Lahorgue Nunes Levy & Salomão Advogados, São Paulo; Co-Chair, IBA Technology Law Committee
You have received this exclusive special offer, in conjunction with the IBA, as a result of registering on the IBA website, or because we believe it may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this list.
Our mailing address is: International Bar Association, Rua Helena, 170 – cjs 141-142, 04552-050 São Paulo/SP, Brazil, Tel: +55 (11) 3046 3321, Fax: +55 (11) 3046 3324