We are proudly celebrating our 12th Anniversary. We have about 6,500 lawyers online and presence in 53 countries. LexUniversal is the world leading portal thanks to our Participant Law Firms, our technical staff, advertisers and our public all over the world. Congratulations to everybody and thank you for your confidence.
Belgium | 04/13/2014
- ISRAEL – Strike halts all consular and visa services
- Israel | 03/11/2014
- GLOBAL – UK and Ireland waive visas for three Persian Gulf countries
- United Kingdom | 03/07/2014
- UNITED KINGDOM – New application dates and salary rates for restricted certificates of sponsorship
- United Kingdom | 03/06/2014
- BELGIUM - Draft Law Shifts Power Over Work Permit Rules to Local Regions
- Belgium | 03/04/2014
- FRANCE – Chinese visitors will get visas in 48 hours
- France | 03/01/2014
- THE NETHERLANDS – EU nationals no longer need to register
- United States | 02/27/2014
- SOUTH KOREA – Government doubles many immigration fees
- United States | 02/24/2014
- U.S. Supreme Court Restricts Challenges to Pretrial Seizure of Defense Funds
- The Supreme Court left intact a defendant's right to challenge whether seized funds are traceable to alleged misconduct. The U.S. Supreme Court recently weakened a criminal defendant's ability to challenge the Government's pretrial seizure of assets that a defendant has allocated for mounting a defense. In Kaley v. United States,1 the Court eliminated a defendant's right to challenge a grand jury's finding of probable cause, which underlies pretrial seizure orders2 to restrain such funds. The Court left intact a defendant's right to challenge whether seized funds are traceable to alleged misconduct.
United States | 03/13/2014
- 'Collective Redress Through Alternative Dispute Resolution'
- United States | 03/12/2014 – 03/12/2041